Since 2001, The Chef Alliance has offered Canadian foodservice businesses a range of low-cost membership packages that include Commercial General Liability Insurance and other business tools and benefits making it easier to succeed.
We also partner with other Canadian companies to help grow your business and lower operating costs - a recipe for higher profits!
Core Member Benefits* are included in all membership levels and include the following:
- array of trade discounts for marketing, goods and services, such as Chef Works Canada and legal consultations;
- 10% off business and training courses;
- peer mentorship and support from our Success Managers;
- referrals to potential clients who contact our office;
- e-newsletters, addressing industry concerns, business advice, menu trends etc;
- food costing calculator, recipe standardization module and other foodservice resources;
- access to special offers from NordVPN, one of the leaders in online security;
- and much more
Our Premier Package* of Member Benefits is included, or can be added to, some member packages. It includes the following:
- 25% off our business and marketing training modules;
- membership in Restaurants Canada, a leading foodservice organisation working for the benefit of all foodservice businesses;
- discounts off food-safe, insulated and temperature-controlled solutions, perfect for meal prep/ meal delivery services
- industry insights, webinars and resources;
- access to the latest menu and industry trends;
- free entry to select foodservice industry trade shows across Canada where you can connect with suppliers, advertisers and
marketers, celebrity chefs, foodservice professionals, distributors etc.;
- complimentary foodservice magazines and e-newsletters, including Menu Magazine, Restobiz Bytes…;
- a range of member benefits and trade discounts;
- access to group rates for home, auto and health insurance;
- free ad design and exclusive discounted rates for advertising with the Ontario Filmmaker Directory, where you can promote
your food/services to film producers, production companies and film studios and personnel in the wider film industry;
- access to preferred rates for tax and legal services;
- access to discounted background checks – ideal if you hire staff to go to clients’ homes/workplaces;
- discounts off business products, such as cheques, promo materials, business cards, invoices etc.;
- ... and much more!
This is a member benefit in some of our Membership Packages.
However, we do understand that some businesses are not eligible as they fall outside the insurance program. These businesses can still access some of our member benefits packages.
* Member Benefits packages may vary and change without notice.